functional micronano-device fabrication and application based on femtosecond laser, optoelectronics of organic and nanomaterials
2013.9—present Professor in State Key Lab of Integrated Optoelectronics, Jilin Univeristy, Changchun, P. R. China
2010.4—2011.3 Postdoctoral researcher in National Institute of Material Science, Tsukuba, Japan
2008.9—2013.9 Associate professor in State Key Lab of Integrated Optoelectronics, Jilin Univeristy, Changchun, P. R. China
2006.6—2008.9 Lectuer in State Key Lab of Integrated Optoelectronics, Jilin Univeristy, Changchun, P. R. China
2003.9—2006.6 Ph.D. student in Polymer Chemistry and Physics, College of Chemistry, Jilin University, Changchun, P. R. China
2001.9—2003.7 Master student in Physics and Chemistry, Institute of Theoretical chemistry, Jilin University, Changchun, P. R. China
1997.9—2001.7 Bachelor student in Polymer Chemistry and Physics, Department of Chemistry, Jilin University, Changchun, P. R. China
1. C. Lv, H. Xia, W. Guan, Y. L. Sun, Z. N. Tian, T. Jiang, Y. S. Wang, Y. L. Zhang, Q. D. Chen, K. Ariga, Y. D. Yu, H. B. Sun,Integrated optofluidic-microfluidic twin channels: toward diverse application of lab-on-a-chip systems, Sci. Rep. 6, 19801 (2016).
2. Y. S. Wang, H. Xia, C. Lv, L. Wang, W. F. Dong, J. Feng, H. B. Sun, Self-propelled micromotors based on Au-mesoporous silica nanorods, Nanoscale7, 11951,(2015).
3. S. Zhao, H. Xia, D. Wu, C. Lv, Q. D. Chen, K. Ariga, L. Q. Liu, H. B. Sun, Mechanical stretch for tunable wetting from topological PDMS film,Soft Matter 9, 4236 (2013).
4. B. B. Xu, Z. C. Ma, L. Wang, R. Zhang, L. G. Niu, Z. Yang, Y. L. Zhang, W. H. Zheng, B. Zhao, Y, Xu, Q. D. Chen, H, Xia, H. B. Sun, Localized flexible integration of high-efficiency surface enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) monitors into microfluidic channels, Lab Chip 11, 3347 (2011).
5. H. Xia, J. Wang, Y. Tian, Q. D. Chen, X. B. Du, Y. L. Zhang, Y. He and H. B. Sun. Ferrofluids for Fabrication of Remotely Controllable Micro-Nanomachines by Two-Photon Polymerization Adv. Mater. 22 3204 (2010). (cover paper)
6. H. Xia, J. Yang, H. H. Fang, D. Q. Chen, H. Y. Wang, X. Q. Yu, Y. G. Ma, M. H. Jiang, H. B. Sun. Efficient Two-Photon Excited Amplified Spontaneous Emission from Organic Single Crystals Chem. Phys. Chem. 11 1871 (2010). (cover paper)
7. H. Xia, L. Zhang, Q. D. Chen, L. Guo, H. H. Fang, X. B. Li, X. R. Huang, H. B. Sun. Bandgap-controllable photonic crystals consisting of magnetic nanocrystal clusters in a solidified polymer matrix J. Phys. Chem. C 113 18542 (2009).
8. H. Xia, W. Y. Zhang, F. F. Wang, D. Wu, X. W. Liu, L. Chen, Q. D. Chen, Y. G. Ma, H. B. Sun. Three-dimensional micronanofabrication via two-photon-excited photoisomerization Appl. Phys. Lett. 95 083118 (2009).
9. H Xia, M Li, Dan Lu, C. B. Zhang, W. J. Xie, X. D. Liu, B. Yang, Y. G. Ma. Host Selection and Configuration Design of Electrophosphorescent Devices Advanced Functional Materials 17 1757 (2007).
10. H. Xia, Y. Y. Zhu, D. Lu, M. Li, C. B. Zhang, B. Yang, Y. G. Ma. Ruthenium(II) complex with mixed ligands of 2, 2'-bipyridine and 4, 4'-dialkyl ester-2, 2'-bipyridine as pure red dopant for single-layer electrophosphorescent device J. Phys. Chem.B 110 18718 (2006).