Postdoctoral fellow, The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research, Japan, 2003-2006
Dr. Eng., College of Electronic Science and Engineering, Jilin University, China, 2000-2003.
M.Sc., Department of Electronic Engineering, Jilin University, China, 1997-2000.
B.Sc., Department of Electronic Engineering, Jilin University, China, 1993-1997.
Organic optoelectronics and optoelectronic devices
1. R. Ding, J. Feng*, XL. Zhang, W. Zhou, HH. Fang, YF. Liu, QD. Chen, HY. Wang, and HB. Sun, Fabrication and characterization of organic single light-emitting devices with improved contact between the metallic electrodes and crystal， Advanced Functional Materials 24, 7085 (2014)
2. YG Bi, J.Feng*, YF Li, XL. Zhang, YF. Liu, Y. Jin, and HB. Sun*, Broadband light extraction from white organic light-emitting devices by employing corrugated metallic electrode with dual periodicity, Advanced Materials 25, 6969 (2013)
3. Y. Jin, J. Feng*, M. Xu, XL. Zhang, L. Wang, QD. Chen, HY. Wang, and HB. Sun*, Matching photocurrent of sub-cells in double-junction organic solar cells via coupling between surface-plasmon-polartion and microcavity modes, Advanced Optical Materials 1, 809 (2013)
4. Y. Jin, J. Feng*, XL. Zhang,YG. Bi, Y. Bai, L. Chen, T. Lan, YF. Liu, QD. Chen, and HB. Sun*, Solving efficiency-stability tradeoff in top-emitting organic light-emitting devices by employing periodically corrugated metallic cathode, Advanced Materials 24, 1187 (2012)
5. HH. Fang, R. Ding, SY. Lu, J. Yang, XL. Zhang, R. Yang, J. Feng*, QD. Chen, JF. Song, and HB. Sun*, Disreibuted feedback lasers based on thiophene/phenylene co-oligomer sigle crystals, Advanced Functional Materials 22, 33 (2012)
6. DD. Zhang, J. Feng*, YF. Liu, YQ. Zhong, Y. Bai, Y. Jin, GH. Xie, Q. Xue, Y. Zhao, SY. Liu, and HB. Sun*, Enhanced hole injection in organic light-emitting devices by using Fe3O4 as an anodic buffer layer, Applied Physics Letters 94, 223306 (2009)
7. J. Feng, T. Okamoto, R. Naraoka and S. Kawata, Enhancement of surface plasmon-mediated radiative energy transfer through a corrugated metal cathode in organic light-emitting devices， Applied Physics Letters 93 (2008) 051106
8. J. Feng, T. Okamoto, J. Simonen and S. Kawata, Color-tunable electroluminescence from white organic light-emitting devices through coupled surface plasmons, Applied Physics Letters 90 (2007) 081106
9. J. Feng, T. Okamoto, and S. Kawata, Enhancement of electroluminescence through a two-dimensional corrugated metal film by grating-induced surface plasmon cross coupling, Optics Letters 30 (2005) 2302
10. J. Feng, T. Okamoto, and S. Kawata, Highly directional emission via coupled surface-plasmon tunneling from electroluminescence in organic light-emitting devices, Applied Physics Letters 87, 241109 (2005)
11. J. Feng, F. Li, W. Gao, G. Cheng, W. Xie, S. Liu, Improvement of efficiency and color purity utilizing two-step energy transfer for red organic light-emitting devices, Applied Physics Letters 80, 2935 (2002)
12. J. Feng, F. Li, W. Gao, S. Liu, Y. Liu and Y. Wang, White light emission from exciplex using tris-(8-hydroxyquinoline)aluminum as chromaticity-tuning layer, Applied Physics Letters 78, 3947 (2001)