2012.9-present: Associate Professor, College of Electronic Science and Engineering, Jilin University, China.
2011.11-2013.11: HongKong Scholar, Center of Super-Diamond and Advanced Films (COSDAF), City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
2011.7-2012.7: Research Professor, Active Polymer Center for Pattern Integration (APCPI), Yonsei University, Korea.
2010.7-2012.9: Assistant Professor, College of Electronic Science and Engineering, Jilin University, China.
2008.9-2008: 11Exchange PhD student, Department of Inorganic Chemistry, Fritz-Haber-Institut der Max-Planck-Gesellschaft, Germany.
2004.9-2009.7: M.Sc. and PhD, College of Chemistry, Jilin University, China.
2000-2004: B.Sc., College of Chemistry, Jilin University, China.
1. Laser processing for functional device fabrication
2. Multifunctional Lab-on-a-Chip (LoC) system
3. Biomimetic fabrication towards new applications
1. Y. L. Zhang, S. Wei, F. J. Liu, Y. C. Du, S. Liu, Y. Y. Ji, T. Yokoi, T. Tatsumi and F. S. Xiao, Superhydrophobic nanoporous polymers as efficient adsorbents for organic compounds, NanoToday 4, (2009) 135-142. IF, 17.689
2. Dong-Dong Han, Yong-Lai Zhang*, Hao-Bo Jiang, Hong Xia, Jing Feng, Qi-Dai Chen, Huai-Liang Xu, and Hong-Bo Sun, Moisture-responsive graphene paper prepared by self-controlled photoreduction, Adv. Mater. (2015).(Nature highlight).IF.15.409
3. Yong-Lai Zhang, Li Guo, Shu Wei, Yin-Yan He, Hong Xia, Qi-Dai Chen, Hong-Bo Sun, and Feng-Shou Xiao, Direct imprinting of microcircuits on graphene oxides film by femtosecond laser reduction, Nano Today 5, 15 (2010). IF. 17.689
4. Yong-Lai Zhang, Qi-Dai Chen, Hong Xia and Hong-Bo Sun, Designable 3D nanofabrication by femtosecond laser direct writing, Nano Today 5, 435 (2010). IF. 17.689
5. Hao-Bo Jiang, Yong-Lai Zhang*, Dong-Dong Han, Hong Xia, Jing Feng, Qi-Dai Chen, Zi-Ruo Hong, and Hong-Bo Sun, Bioinspired fabrication of superhydrophobic graphene films by two-beam laser interference, Adv. Funct. Mater. 24, 4595 (2014).IF.10.439
6. Li Guo, Yong-Lai Zhang*, Dong-Dong Han, Hao-Bo Jiang, Dan Wang, Xian-Bin Li, Hong Xia, Jing Feng, Qi-Dai Chen, and Hong-Bo Sun, Laser-mediated programmable N-doping and simultaneous reduction of graphene oxides, Adv. Opt. Mater. 2, 120 (2014).
7. Yong-Lai Zhang, Li Guo, Hong Xia, Qi-Dai Chen, Jing Feng, and Hong-Bo Sun, Photoreduction of graphene oxides: methods, properties and applications, Adv. Opt. Mater. 2, 10 (2014).
8. Bin-Bin Xu, Yong-Lai Zhang*, Wen-Yi Zhang, Xue-Qing Liu, Jian-Nan Wang, Dan-Dan Zhang, Hao-Bo Jiang, Ran Zhang, and Hong-Bo Sun, Silver coated rose petal: a green, facile, low-cost and sustainable fabrication of SERS substrate with unique superhydrophobicity and high efficiency, Adv. Opt. Mater. 1, 56 (2013).
9. Li Guo, Hao-Bo Jiang, Rui-Qiang Shao, Yong-Lai Zhang,* Sheng-Yi Xie, Jian-Nan Wang, Xian-Bin Li, Fan Jiang, Qi-Dai Chen, Tong Zhang, Hong-Bo Sun, Two-beam-laser interference mediated reduction, patterning and nanostructuring of graphene oxide for flexible humidity sensing device, Carbon 50, 1667 (2012). If. 5.868
10. Yong-Lai Zhang, Qi-Dai Chen, Zhi Jin,* Eunkyoung Kim* and Hong-Bo Sun,* Biomimetic graphene films and their properties, Nanoscale (2012). 4, 4858-4869. IF. 6.233
11. Bin-Bin Xu, Yong-Lai Zhang*, Shu Wei, Hong Ding, Hong-Bo Sun, On-Chip Catalytic Microreactors for Modern Catalysis Research, ChemCatChem, 5, (2013) 2091-2099. IF: 5.181
12. Bin-Bin Xu, Yong-Lai Zhang*, Hong Xia, Wen-Fei Dong, Hong Ding, Hong-Bo Sun, Fabrication and multifunction integration of microfluidic chips by femtosecond laser direct writing, Lab Chip 13, 1677 (2013). IF: 5.697
13. Hao-Bo Jiang, Yong-Lai Zhang, Yi Zhang, Yan Liu, Xiu-Yan Fu, Yu-Qing Liu, Chun-Dong Wang, Hong-Bo Sun, Flame treatment of graphene oxides: cost-effective production of nanoporous graphene electrode for Lithium-ion batteries, Sci. Rep. 5 17522 (2015).
14. Yu-Qing Liu, Yong-Lai Zhang, Xiu-Yan Fu and Hong-Bo Sun, Bioinspired underwater superoleophobic membrane based on graphene oxide coated wire mesh for efficient oil/water separation, ACS Appl. Mater. Interf. 7, 20930 (2015).
15. Dong-Dong Han, Yong-Lai Zhang, Yan Liu, Yu-Qing Liu, Hao-Bo Jiang, Bing Han, Xiu-Yan Fu, Hong Ding, Huai-Liang Xu and Hong-Bo Sun, Bioinspired graphene actuators prepared by unilateral UV irradiation of graphene oxide papers, Adv. Funct. Mater. 25, 4548,(2015).